Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oops-A-Daisy











I was busy in another room when I heard Darren laughing and yelling Oops-A-Daisy and then crashing. I came into the kitchen and found him having a great time throwing all of our "kid" dishes on the floor. That is the first time I have heard him use the phrase oops-a-daisy. It was just way too cute. It was one of the few times it wasn't hard to not get mad at one of the many messes he chooses to make in a day. I tried to get my video camera because it was just so darn cute but of course the batteries were not charged. I am going to charge them right now.

3 comments:

Peter and Lindsay said...

What a cute little boy!! He's growing up so fast!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Too cute! I always tell my kiddos it is a good thing your cute or else. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Ang said...

I always try to think of the trade off- How many minutes did this buy me to get something done vs. how many minutes did it take me to clean up? If I come out ahead, I don't complain!